Sparkling Wines & Champagne
- Prosecco Spumante, Pure, Italy
A bright fruity prosecco with tropical pineapple, pear and vibrant apple notes.
- Champagne Gruet Brut, France
Made exclusively from pinot noir, this is full bodied, well-structured and powerful with exquisite aromas.
- Champagne Veuve Clicquot “Yellow Label” Brut, France
A superb marriage of freshness and power, with rich fruit and a mouth-filling mousse.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Poetas, Chile
Zesty and refreshing with tropical fruit flavours of gooseberry, passion fruit and hints of mouth-watering fresh lime.
- Pinot Grigio, Villa Appasirini, Italy
A crisp, dry, light floral character and subtle honeyed notes on the finish.
- Chardonnay, one Chain, Australia
Crisp, lively and bright, this citrus scented chardonnay is well balances with tropical fruit and melon on the palate.
- Piquepoul, Henri de Richemer, France
Fresh and citrusy with slightly floral hints and an unmistakable note of green bell peppers on the nose.
- Viognier, Henri de Richemer, France
Made in a fresh, modern style. It offers subtle aromas of almond and honey on the nose. Rounded on the palate, with guava and apricot flavours, it is balanced by a refreshing acidity on the finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Honu, New Zealand
Fresh, crisp and zesty with aromas of Citrus and passion fruit, combined with intense flavours of lime and gooseberry.
- Pinot Grigio Blush Benezi, Italy
Pale pink. This is a fresh and fruity off dry rose with a soft finish.
- Zinfandel Blush, Willowood, USA
Light and fruity with fresh raspberry flavours and hints of watermelon.
- Merlot, Poetas, Chile
Intense fruit flavours of cherry and plum intertwine with sumptuous armorers of coffee and chocolate.
- Shiraz, Dry River, Australia
Smooth and rich on the palate with spicy flavours of luscious dark berry fruits, the balanced tannins help to deliver a tremendously concentrated finish.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Henri de Richemer, France
A beautiful deep red colour with purple hues. On the nose it is aromatic and complex with armorers of blackberries, black currents and toasty aromas. The taste of the wine is dense and full-bodied with a fruity after taste.
- Pinot Noir Calusari, Romania
Soft smooth and spicy flavours throughout with generous soft red fruit flavours and a lovely elegant finish.
- Malbec Santuario, Argentina
Plum, blueberry and blackcurrant with plenty of complexity and a harmonious finish.
- Rioja Montesc, Bodega Classica, Spain
Intense cherry red colour, ripe black and red fruits, spices, liquorice and chocolate aroma. Round and well-balanced with fruit notes.