We have accommodation for over 120 residents. The accommodation varies from prestigious flats in medieval buildings to modern self-contained accommodation. In addition, there are 23 flats in which we provide assisted living.
Are you Eligible?
- We offer affordable accommodation to individuals and couples of retirement age who are suited to community life
- Applicants must have lived or worked in the greater Norwich area
- Applicants must be able to lead an independent life or have care needs that can be met through domiciliary care alone
- Applicants must be of limited financial means. People who fall just outside the eligibility for Housing Benefit will be considered if they have other significant needs
How to apply
- First look at the section above, ‘Who is eligible’. Do you meet the criteria we specify? If you are not sure, then please
contact our Care Manager, Nicola Shrimpton, who will be happy to discuss it
- If you do, then please complete the APPLICATION FORM and post it as follows:
The Care Manager
The Great Hospital
- If you would prefer to fill in an ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, please do so here
- We will look at your Application Form and will then contact you to explain what happens next and perhaps ask some further questions